Old August 2nd 05, 01:37 AM
b.b.

From: "K0HB" on Thurs 28 Jul 2005 14:50

"an_old_friend" wrote

two, working does not preclude you from appling for and reciving
disablity or other public aid, only makes improper and/or illegal to do
so

A former employee of mine (now retired) lost an arm in Vietnam, and receives
compensation for his disability. He built a fine career as an electronics design
engineer. What is improper or illegal about that?

There's NOTHING "improper or illegal" about that. In fact, this
individual WAS NOT MENTIONED in anyone's text or context!

Now you are putting on the Grand Champion cload of MORAL ARBITER
and trying to strike down someone who NEVER MENTIONED your "former
employee."

I'm just going to keep your little "moral lesson" in mind the
next time I spot any of your mentions of someone's alleged
moral impropriety, super chief. I know lots of people that I've
never mentioned in here...the next time there's a HINT of
possible "INSULT TO THEM" I will demand YOU apologize to THEM!

You owe a lot of disabled
veterans a huge apology for suggesting that succeeding in life is "improper
and/or illegal".

Have you been dipping into the rum barrel again, super chief?

NOBODY "OWES" ANY "APOLOGIES" FOR NOT KNOWING EVERYONE THAT
YOU KNOW AND NOT MENTIONED IN HERE YET.

But, you MISSED someone HERE who goes by the initials SJR...a
mighty warrior, been in "seven hostile actions," will "always
be a marine," and claimed BOTH a medical discharge AND a
disability pension. Yes, "disabled" so much that he received
U.S. money so that he could fly a private aircraft, engage in
rollerblading, engage in hang-gliding, go on weight-packing
"marches" and do all sorts of glorious physical feats of might.

Hello? DISABLED? MEDICAL DISCHARGE (that suddenly turned into
an "Honorable" as if by magic)? EXTRA DISABILITY INCOME (that
he "needs")? Yah, yah, all dat and more...

On top of that, a demonstrated sociopathic liar (repeated) who
has never "apologized" for anydamnthing he wrote, who can't
ever accept that anyone else has ever challenged him in anything.

By golly, I'm just so glad you are supporting (encouraging?)
such an individual...makes it EASY to NOT bother entering
amateur radio through federally-authorized licensing...like who
would WANT to associate with such as SJR?

Keep up the one-sided Moral Arbiter role. Do it enough and you
will have college credits towards an MA in BS.

With all bestest of possible regards,

bat bot

Do you think he'll get it?