Old August 1st 05, 11:25 PM
U-Know-Who

wrote in message

Hams are, by definition, amateurs. Radio has been my -profession- for
about 25 years, including a BS in EE from EWU (including a minor in
communications). I worked as a BE for about 12 years, before that at a
radio comm shop (while going to college), and before that as a radio
tech in the USMC (MOS 2841). Nowdays I have my own part-time shop for
both radio and audio equipment, and do some bartending on the side
(better perks than any radio work!).

Oh yeah..... and I've been a CBer since I was about 10.

You left out the whole truth. In addition to your one sided horn
blowing of above......................

1. At age 10 you decided that you were tired of being beat. You
learned to trick other kids into believing that you had a value other
than that of a punching bag. You accomplished this by starting to
go down a path of deceit that you continue to go down today.

2. At age 33 you decided you'd give up on girls. You continue to be
a virgin to this day. ( not counting farm animals)

3. At the advent of the Internet you discovered that you could puff
up your low self esteem through a series of put down others to inflate
yourself posts. You quickly learned that the truth is not this issue.
All that matters is to make yourself look good. Just spew a bunch of
non related technical matter into a post and no one will be the wiser.

There are more. These are just the obvious ones. If others would like,
they can continue the list. It shouldn't be to difficult.

ect.

Is your name "ect"?