Old July 10th 03, 06:35 PM
Jim Kelley

W5DXP wrote:

I have told you time after time, that the load impedance doesn't matter
and the feedline length doesn's matter.

It matters in exactly the same way that the index of refraction of the
glass substrate matters.

50V at zero degrees and 1A at 180 degrees = 50W
50V at 180 degrees and 1A at zero degrees = 50W

Non-sequitur. The topic of conversation had been: Examples where
"something is actually destroyed and gives up all it's energy."

Dodging another technical question, I see, and we all know why.

:-) Yes, very technical. If a math question was posed, I must have
missed it.

You know that the sum of the two above waves is zero volts and
zero amps, i.e. destruction of the two waves in their direction
of travel. Where does the energy go when the waves go to V=0 and
I=0 in their direction of travel.

Using the values above, calculate the rate of flow of energy equal to
V*I. That's how much energy is involved in your dilema here.

It seems that everything you don't know the answer to is a
non-sequitur. I fully understand your attitude.

Another one of your technical remarks?

ac6xg