Old August 1st 05, 11:06 PM

Say there,Scotland girl.I forgot to mention I also own a 1914 Ford T
Model Runabout Roadster car.It looks like a touring car except it has
one seat and a Turtledeck trunk (boot,to you) behind the seat.I bought
that car in November 1971 from a guy by the name of Gary Peterson in
Sioux Falls,South Dakota.He and his wife were moving to
Minneapolis,Minnesota and they couldn't take the car with him.I paid him
(of course,his pretty blonde wife took my money) $1,800.00 cash for my
car.You can come and see for yourself if you want to.
cuhulin