Old August 2nd 05, 01:40 AM
Lucky

"rkhalona" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lucky wrote:

OK, I finally picked up the Pal connector. My local Rat Shack was out
of
stock and I didn't get a chance to get it all together till today. I
used RS
part # 278-265B { F to Pal} which is the needed adapter and the other
end of
it is a female coax. I would have had to use too many other adapters to
get
a PL-259 or SO-239 going...

Universal sells an adapter/cable that allows you to do this in a single
step:

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...table/1052.jpg

(it's linked under their E1 product description)

RK

Hi RK,

Wow, how neat is that. All I would need is a So-239 to RCA for when I wanted
to use the RCA plug or just unscrew it for normal operation. I saw a cable
listed when I first looked at the radio at Universal but didn't know what it
was cause I didn't know what a Pal connector was. Much thanks.

Lucky