Old August 2nd 05, 02:50 AM
dxAce

Lucky wrote:

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Mark,

I've seen some of "Lucky's" posts but, unless I've missed something, he
doesn't actually have the radio in hand as yet.

Does he?

"Lucky" - any comment?

Yes.

Give me liberty or give me a pickle on rye.....

Yes Joe I own one. Amazon has them too but I don't think they give a 60 day
return policy. I added some more to the original thread.

Good rig. I think you'll love it. Too bad I don't have Sat 800 to compare it
to. It's well made and solid. Speaker is just great. It's like it's radio
inbetween being a tabletop and a portable. Kinda like in a class all it's
own.

They're known as 'portatop's'.

dxAce
Michigan