Old August 2nd 05, 05:39 AM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:

And just like Steve and the Lib press to focus in on BSA errors while
ignoring all of the liberal failures of the last half century.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

"Liberal failures-vs-BSA errors"

Now there was a stretch to pull from the on-going "conversation".

Not the least of which interesting as I am neither a liberal or
member of the Boy Scouts.

Wonder
if Steve hates the BSA just because I've been an adult volunteer, or if
he was denied an adult leadership position for whatever reason, and
couldn't wear its uniform?

"...hates the BSA..." ?!?!

Where in the world did you get THAT line of mularkie from, Brain?
Just because I pointed out that some Scout "leaders" violated one of
the most basic safety rules of erecting a tent and paid for it with
their lives...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ