Old August 2nd 05, 03:27 PM
David

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 23:32:21 -0400, "Lucky"
wrote:

I am so heart broken over all this. I knew about some it. Man is a animal
who does more harm then good. It's aways "weapons" "mind control of other
people", dominating other people, extermination of other people, classifying
of people. It's all disgusting and perverse no matter what country or who
does it.

Man is actually the lowest form of life on this planet cause HE KNOWS
BETTER.

I'm convinced we will end up destroying each other in the end. It's in our
blood...

Lucky

Finding out that they were tripping their brains out at CIA
Headquarters during that agency's formative years explains a lot about
our foreign policy.