Old August 2nd 05, 04:42 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

you disort my mean sir and you have removed the stement from cont=

ext

I didn't distort your statement at all, but quoted it completely an=

d verbatim.

now you are plain flat out lying

Nope.

There you go making more accusations that are so readily proven
false, Markie.

that at all

"...that at all"...

What was that? It wasn't a sentence.

Hans quoted every word you wrote.

a lie on both of parts

No, it wasn't.

and like Stevie you cut again the stement you claim to have quoted

Then I proved it false.

you demolised a straw man of your own making

What "straw man"...?!?!

which straw men you mean

Well here we go again, LiarBoy.

YOU said..."you demolised a straw man..."

Singular. As in "just one"...

"men" is plural.

you add stuff to any statement

Nope. You do.

Re-read what I just wrote, quoting YOU word-for-word.

There you go quoting Lennie again, and like your OTHER uses of
"definitions" for which you have no idea what they mean, you screwed
this up too.

not at all. It is not my fault or lens that you mind is so limited

There's a limited mind here, alright, but it's not mine, LiarBoy.

Deal with that.

as will you

He DID "deal with it"...

by making another bald faced lie

Nope. Every word of it true.

Made you look like an even BIGGER fool than you already are...as
if THAT were possible, but he did!

Your foolishness is just like a bowl of Jell-O..."There's Always
Room For More!"

As I said, and you PROVED it for me AGAIN.

Steve, K4YZ