Old August 2nd 05, 05:09 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
b.b. wrote:

BUZZ wrong answer Stevie you have a complete refusaul to deal with
reality

All you got was a BUZZ?

A Klaxon just went off behind my head on that one. Hi!

I have specail Stevie filters instaled got tire of all the noise

Cute!~

break
Markie claims he can install filters to ignore the opinions he
doesn't want to see, yet can't seem to use a spellchecker!

more lies Stevie you can't get anything right

and I was making a joke, unlike you I have asense of humor, even about
my tormentors

Steve piled up 29 lies in three weeks, and I didn't even read
everything he posted in those three weeks. Who'se got the time?

I have had the time but I haven't been counted (the weather herehas
been beastly so I have been staying inside a lot)

Brain and his alleged 29 lies...sheesh.

at least 29 I think the total is more like 200 or so

Was asked to validate and substantiate his claims then...didn't
do it.

you know we can't parrot everything you write back at you

Still passing on the same unvalidated claims today...

And he wonders why he's held in such "high regard" by others...

Now he's in a back-slapping contest with yet another CONFIRMED
pathological liar...

another Lie Stevie or at least the offense of exceeding your nursing
license

Why am I not surprised...?!?!

why aren't you?

But it was fun watching the two of you pat each others backs here
again...Now if you'd just invited Markie and Toadie in, you'd have had
the whole gang in.

don't need an inviation

It's an open forum, which is why Steve is still permitted access.

well said

or should we just disinvite him?

Gee, Markie...that sounds like a "threat"...Why are you "stalking"
me...?!?!

it might be a threat if I could I do it, and indeed if I could do it, i
would, in a heart beat

but absulely not stalking

It was of course a joke, and your reaction prooves your paranoia and
delusional nature

yes I am pratcice med with a Ham license, same as you do

Steve, K4YZ