Old August 2nd 05, 05:37 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Because you're a liability to yourself, your "partner" (whoever he
is) and all around you when you can't communicate effectively

gee anybody that wants to can get the gist of it, and prove that she is
a man stevie

You do that, Markie.

You say you sleep with men.

You refer to "her" as your "partner"..."Partner" is PC for
same-sex lover. We have no other evidence to prove otherwise.

losing my freedom even slightly to bully and bigot such as yourself
harms me beyond measure

You are completely free to bully and bigot anyone you please,
Mark...As a matter of fact, you've been doing quite well right here.

nope you are

smart ###ed lie cut

"Steve caught me screwing up again so"ill just ignore it".

No lie. You proved it with your own words, Markie. You admitted
to "bully(ing)" and "bigot(ing)" me.

so we chalk up another lie stevie

smart ###ed lie cut

"Steve caught me screwing up again so"ill just ignore it".

ever care to start teling the turth

smart

"Steve caught me screwing up again so"ill just ignore it".

why don't you give up you control freak status

Seems you suffer from that which you would accuse others of,
Markie.

I don't want to control anyone it is far too much work, and as you
point out I am far too lazy to work that hard

But you do keep trying.

another lie

Nope. You keep trying. Prove positive every time you respond to
one of my posts.

You "control" us by making us wade through your jibberish and try
to put the ends together to a logical outcome.

no I don't.

Sure you do.

you choose of your own free will to read my stuff

I don't read it.

I try to decipher it.

indeed you have in the past promised not to to kill file my stff unread
but you lied becuase you can't stand ignoring me

You were in the file for a looooooooooooong time.

I don't make you do anything

I can't

You do ONE thing well...

You make me laugh!

You try and make me but equaly you can't, and that drives nuts or is it
just nuttier?

cuting stevie rehashing a game I have already played as far as I will
go

Unlike stevie I will not involve people unknowing and unable to defend
themselves in your juvi games

"Steve caught me screwing up again so"ill just ignore it"

Still refusing to answer my question as to what part of exercising
YOUR responsiblity to know about your OWN health care is "practicing
medicine"...

Yet another MarkieRant on the heap.

Steve, K4YZ