Old August 2nd 05, 08:34 PM
an_old_friend

Michael Coslo wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:

KB9RQZ said:

And K4YZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn. Same tune, different d=

ay.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucke=

t, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wonder what the point of all this is?

not sure what hans' point is.

stevie well has enaged in this jihad for 7 years, trying to control or
effectively censor my access to this and other newsgroups, He think by
reltenlessly harrasing me he can stop me from posting, or make me post
what he wants.

he has tried threats of murder, commited blackmail (which fails since I
do not conceal "the secert" he went and found out)

My point is one of asserting persoanal freedom and not backing down
from a 2 bit cyber terrorist
=20
- Mike KB3EIA