Old August 2nd 05, 08:46 PM
Michael Coslo

an_old_friend wrote:

Michael Coslo wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:

KB9RQZ said:

And K4YZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn n. Same tune, different day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucket, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wonder what the point of all this is?

not sure what hans' point is.

stevie well has enaged in this jihad for 7 years, trying to control or
effectively censor my access to this and other newsgroups, He think by
reltenlessly harrasing me he can stop me from posting, or make me post
what he wants.

he has tried threats of murder, commited blackmail (which fails since I
do not conceal "the secert" he went and found out)

My point is one of asserting persoanal freedom and not backing down
from a 2 bit cyber terrorist

Well, you guys have your reasons, I guess. The problem is the rest of
us get to observe Steve's and your bar room brawl. While those of us who
would rather not have to read the stuff normally could filter the
thread, we can't do it here because so many new threads are started
every day.

If ya'll would just keep it to a few threads, it would be cool. I much
prefer to filter threads rather than names.

And of course, Steve has no intention of "backing down" either. So I
guess this is just you folks' "life-on-line". As long as you are all
happy, then go for it!

- Mike KB3EIA -