Old August 2nd 05, 09:37 PM
Mike Terry

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mike Terry wrote:
Why are there so few on topic postings on this newsgroup? Is shortwave

dying
like stamp collecting and other hobbies of the past?

Is stamp collecting dying? I know people don't use stamps as much as
they once did, since they don't use the regular mail as much as they
once did. However, I'd expect this to be a boon to stamp collecting, as
it makes stamps much more 'collectible'.

The next time you decide to troll rec.radio.shortwave, I suggest you
get your facts straight.

Steve

Steve.

Somewhat excessive reaction to an innocent comment from me surely? Manners
maketh the man. Lighten up mate!! I am a stamp collector and I can assure
you its no longer "The hobby of Kings and King of hobbies" pity but true. Be
nice please.

Regards

Mike