Old March 25th 04, 01:23 AM
exray

The only popular & extensive site with this info, and linked from many
radio sites, has been gone for over a week, and isn't coming back per
the site's owner (who is now selling it on CD). Does anyone know of
another similar site, or perhaps may have put up this same info
elsewhere after d/l-ing it? Unable to locate any by the usual search
engines.

Frank, I ran into that 'problem' also just this week. In my searching I
found a few random sites out there with a piece here and a piece there,
nothing as extensive as the 'original'.
BAMA has an old Stancor catalog, there's a couple here -
http://www.amfone.net/online.htm

Have you tried accessing via http://www.archive.org (which doesn't seem
to be working at this moment).

-Bill