Old August 2nd 05, 11:24 PM

6. John Smith Aug 2, 1:27 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: John Smith - Find messages by this
author
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:27:55 -0700
Subject: Status of WT Docket 05-235
original | Report Abuse

Len:

Well, that is cheating looking at the docket info...

? How else to look at REALITY? Look it square and fair, no
hesitation.

How about you do a little "Len's Crystal Ball" piece--keeping it
up-to-date of course!, kinda give us a glimpse into the future? FCC and
arrl have such boring methods, we have seen them many, many times
before--time for a change and a bit-o-fun!

No. Firstly, you guys don't pay enough...together you can't get up
scale (fees). Secondly, there's ten kinds of "insiders" in here all
"explaining" what the FCC "is all about." Those get nauseous as
well
as repetitive. Thirdly, I go after things DIRECTLY instead of
sitting in here all the time and "explaining" things like so many
others do.

I've Commented directly to the FCC on 98-143, BPL, and all 18
petitions. I doubt there are any other "regulars" who've had the
guts
to do the same...I've not seen them in the ECFS on ALL of those.

yah yah