Old March 26th 04, 02:03 AM
Rob Mills

Chuck,

Tried to send the following e-mail but it didn't want to fly,

am I close?

Exactly! Paper backs (both with a little over 100 pages) with descriptions,
schematics and conversions. Volume 1 (1948) looks like it's been around the
block but readable. Volume 2 was copy righted in 1948 also but is a second
addition and is in pretty good shape.
If you are in the continental U.S. (lower 48) shoot me a mailing address and
I'll mail them to you and you can just send me what ever the postage is,
doubt it will be much unless they jack up the price due to printed material.

Cheerio's
Rob Mills ~ Tulsa, Ok