Old March 26th 04, 03:54 AM
Frank Dresser

"Rich" wrote in message
I found an EH Scott SLR-12-B (Navy? 'morale') receiver
(550kc-16Mc) for sale. I would like to know what ($) to offer for it
presuming good working condition. I have not been able to find much
information about this set on the internet. If you know of any EH
Scott BA resources I would appreciate if you share them with me. TIA!

I've posted a page about the Scott REE receiver from Fred Osterman's
"Shortwave Radios Past & Present" on the alt.binaries.pictures.radio group.
The REE seems very similar to your description of the SLR-12-B radio.

The circled numbers on the lower chart mean:

1 -- New price unknown
5 -- Used price unknown
6 -- Insufficent information available for a value rating

No prices, but the other info may be useful.

Here's a sales flyer I found very interesting about EH Scott and one of his
fancy civilian shortwave radios:

http://www181.pair.com/otsw/Scott.html

Frank Dresser