Old August 3rd 05, 06:15 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:

Well, you guys have your reasons, I guess. The problem is the rest of
us get to observe Steve's and your bar room brawl. While those of us who
would rather not have to read the stuff normally could filter the
thread, we can't do it here because so many new threads are started
every day.

Actually it's the same thread, Mike...

you have worked thing up at least 14 today that I count, plus multibles
int he same thread

you have may apologies for that indeed if stevie would just tone the
level of insult in the titles of the threads I could leave em alone but
you need to speak with him about that (good luck if you go that way)

told stevie you sexual references are geting cut

If ya'll would just keep it to a few threads, it would be cool. I much
prefer to filter threads rather than names.

I do try and Prune a bunch every now and then but one must be carefull
for then Stevie gets realy riled up

No, Markie...no you don't.

yes I do about a week ago I cut down a bunch of your thread by hacking
to guts out of them

you OTOH never let anything drop

And of course, Steve has no intention of "backing down" either. So I
guess this is just you folks' "life-on-line". As long as you are all
happy, then go for it!

as I have said spending my time at it now since the weather is beastly
right now

Gee, Markie...you said you were caring for a person. So...this
person gets squat as soon as the weather gets sour?

more libel

He get what he needs regardless of weather, but with the weather I am
spending more time inside, as I said if you had bothered to read

as to Stevie I suppose he could suddenly grow up not holding my breath
of course

Already there, Markie. Just hoping I can get you to learn English,
stop your profanity, and stop the blatant lying.

I know english, I will use such words as I choose including if I deem
them called for vulgaity, profanity even blasphemy if I choose

as to the lying well I only lie about my bio to project from people
like you so if you ever straighten up and act in civilized manner,
prehaps I can give that up, till then.....

so grow up and stoping runing around the playgorund screaming somebody
used a bad word

Steve, K4YZ