Old March 26th 04, 12:44 PM

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:24:06 UTC, "BW" wrote:

I'm not familiar with "FA". What is that? This is my first time using Ebay
to sell anything.

That was just a USENET cop telling you to use FA in the title here
so that your listing would not offend him.

FS = For Sale

FA = For Auction

Some of the cops get pretty testy.

I have the opposite suggestion. When you list a link in a newgroup,
add a couple lines of description so that those of us who read
offline can decide whether or not we want to dial in and read the
full story on the item.

I might not be interested in a Heath weather station or TV but
certainly someone is. I'm interested in the SB series and some DX
and HW items.

de ah6gi/4

"JOE" wrote in message
news.com...
How about using 'FA' for your auctions.

"BW" wrote in message
I have posted three unbuilt Heathkits on Ebay. If you are interested,

check
them out at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=13 2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=13 2

The bidding ends on Sunday evening. I hope they go to a good, loving

home
of someone that appreciates the piece of American radio history they

will
posess.

73,
KG4KLR