Old August 3rd 05, 04:50 PM
No Spam

(SMV) wrote in a8rue157il410sljkkrbmflaebk1rjgf2k@
4ax.com:

Hello fellow radio/scanner folks. I'm looking for info on
discriminator tapping......seems like I have a lot of questions. And I
cant seem to find any answers for them. And yes, I have 2 scanners
capable of the mod.

Is there a website that explains in full detail how to do this?

Once i do the discriminator mod, do I need any softwere to control it?

How does it get connected to the computer?

Can I receive police MDT data?

What other data can i receive?

If anyone has the answers, please steer me in the right
direction...because im kinda lost on this!!!!!

Well if you would have told us what 2 scanner you have maybe some one could
have pointed you to the right URL that not only answers your questions but
shows just what and how to do it.

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

IRC #ScannerRadio_Warez For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio-scanner For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio.scanner.warez For all your Scanner Controll
Warez

http://mysite.verizon.net/moment_1/