Old August 3rd 05, 05:13 PM

I have been to Louisville,Kentucky a few times before.Louisville is a
great City,I have never been to Lexingon,Kentucky before though,I am
sure it is a great City too,all of the Cities and Towns in U.S.A.are
Great.I have been to Lexington,Mississippi a lot of times before when I
drove a delivery van for Pony Express Courier company,(I once got a
speeding ticket just South of Grenada,Mississippi,that Mississippi
Highway Patrol guy was sitting there in his car by some trees on I-55
just waiting on me) I delivered tractor parts to a tractor company in
Lexington on my route.I knew you meant Louisville when you said
Lossyville. www.devilfinder.com Louisville Kentucky
cuhulin