Old August 3rd 05, 06:23 PM
MnMikew

"Lucky" wrote in message

It's actually worth the $500 even without the XM additions. This radio imo
will sell very well once Passport and others review it. Plus, you can
actually use the radio as a portable but I think it's just too good for
that. But if you're camping out or doing an all day hike, you just can't
take anything better with you imo even the Lowe HF-150. The 150 has it's
small size going for it but it's not enough once you use this one.

So what are the dimensions of this beast anyways? I usually take a DX-392 on
camping/hunting trips which is pretty big. So, for 500 bucks would this be a
better buy than say a R75?