Old March 26th 04, 09:43 PM
Rich

What a great source of information/history you all have provided. This
was a third party transaction. Sadly the primary party (the owner?)
called off the deal. It appears he has discovered another buyer (?).
It seems I missed my chance and (sadly) won't see any of these items
any time soon. Life goes on... Thanks to all for the assistance and
especially the history - great stuff! Any additional history is
appreciated and encouraged since there does not seem to be much
recorded except in the minds of the survivors.