Old August 3rd 05, 09:35 PM

Nope,not me.And that remote viewing nonsense and that time travel (we
are traveling forward into time right now.[[but,there is no such thing
as time,time to us is only a yardstick]] instantly backward or forward
by weeks,months,years is just that,nonsense) is all phoney baloney
nonsense.It will never happen,in my Mississippi Coon Ass opinion.Some
things are Impossible.Anti Gravity is real though,it has been developed
in Huntsville,Alabama already.I suppose some of my Mississippi
intelligence must have driffted over there to them Alabama Dumb
Asses.Now if only I can get them Louisiana Cajun Coon Asses to smarten
up.
cuhulin