Old March 27th 04, 03:31 AM
Lee

As far as I can tell from my casual research on the subject, not
one single human has ever contracted a case of liver cancer
proven to be caused by exposure to trichloroethylene. Plenty
of rats have, but the amounts they were exposed to, or ingested
would never happen in real life.... well, not unless you were
trying to commit suicide with the stuff.

-Chuck Harris

I know about someone who died, he used to get high on the stuff and
one day fell into a tank of trichloroethylene. 7 foot X 2 foot x 5 foot deep
heated tank with cooling coils. That was 15 years ago.
We used to call it trico and you would not have a drink after working on it
all day
instant drunk!

Great for removing grease and dry straight away.

Lee.