Old August 4th 05, 11:51 AM

Cyrus Afzali wrote:
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:56:46 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

This is not true in the United States, as I understand it.
From NF2G's very nice site: "Section 705 (47 USCA 605) states that it is
unlawful to disclose the content of radio transmissions overheard unless

Monitoring the conversations for the sake of your own recreation or
information is absolutely, positively NOT illegal.

I DIDN'T say that, Cyrus. I said it's, by my understanding,
illegal to DISCLOSE the content of two-way communications to
others, not to listen to them.

Maybe you should get a dictionary. Or find an adult to help
you with the big words.

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001