Old August 4th 05, 10:56 PM
an old friend

John Smith wrote:
N2EY:

My gawd man, must you apply antique analogies to everything which is
attempting to break archaic methods to attempt to obfuscate anything you
don't like and/or agree with? Technology has passed you by man, the reins
have passed, what you are holding in your hands are the ashes of
yesteryear... don't embarrass yourself and others about you... speak on
things you understand, or not at all...

John

and Jim is the best of the Procoders the very best of them, and
confirms my long standing conviction that if there is in fact a
goodreason for Code testing the Procoders don't know what it is

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:00:07 -0700, N2EY wrote:

massive cut