Old August 5th 05, 02:47 AM
Michael

"Brad" bradvk2qq AT w6ir.com wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Sri Lanka heard here at 0030 s/on in English on 15747 with opening
announcements
by a woman. Not much of a signal.

00:52 Making it over here at about S-4 with the noise floor. Currently
music.

The signal has improved since s/on. Currently about S4-5 here on the R8
with a
70' wire. They generally play some good oldies.

The carrier is barely detectable here, no speech from the noise. QTH nr
Sydney.

Brad.

1:43 UTC I'm still getting it here but it is weak. I've got my R75 in LSB
with pre-amp 2 turned on. I need to tweak the PBT and use some NR too in
order to clean it up to listen too. Currently news/information.
--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: 7600GR,KA-1101,KA-1102
PL-550, KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com