Old September 8th 03, 06:40 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:16:34 +0300, "pez" wrote:

P.S.
Permit me please to correct you on that:
It is not "his work" but "her work".

Hi,

I am at a loss for the equivalent to OM in your regard, and initials
do mask you further. I should have been able to surmise this
essential difference from your listing on Buckmaster.

Another essential difference is that you performed the work that
others simply meander around in the hopes of being mistaken as
workers.

Myself, I cannot task myself to publish complete derivations for two
reasons. One, very few here are here to resolve anything but a
sagging ego - hence the lack of standards in maintaining a progressive
dialog. Two, I abide by a maxim that if one cannot express the key
argument to the limited confines of one screen, then that argument
lacks focus. I hope you do not take this as a diminution of your
work, but more as a statement of stylistic variation. Keep up your
effort, you are doing well.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC