Old August 5th 05, 10:23 PM
dxAce

... Anything on SW...?

You mean, radio traffic to the embassy in DC? Probably.

I googled for "antenna Russian embassy" bub didn't see anything
exciting on the first page of hits. There was a link to a Bill Gertz
article that may be interesting.

"Russian merchant ships used in spying"
http://www.c4i.org/rmss.html

I see this is happening off the Pacific coast of Russia. If it were
near Norfolk, I might be able to hear something.

The sub is said to be 625 feet below the surface, way too far down for
the wet exit. Pressure at that depth is about 300 psi.

Rush mentioned something about it during his broadcast. Went something like a
few weeks ago the Russians and the Chinese were playing war games together but
when it comes to rescue games the Russians call the US.

I understand we and the British (and probably others) have equipment enroute.

Last I heard they may have oxygen enough until Monday or so.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm