Old August 6th 05, 12:17 AM

Yodar wrote:

I suspect their price range is "business & military-only-type prices"

yodar
-----------------------
VERY PRICEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But built like a cross between a Rolls Royce and a Tank.
The MLA-2/B I picked up today is awesome. If the thing
works as good as it is built I will have fun. The owner even
has, or at least had, the tech manual that goes into all the
theory. I think I could almost build one of these. The guy
bought it for 25$ at Dayton about 30 years ago. If it works
I intend to trade him a spare Pro2067 for it.

Bad and nasty Tstorms have moved in so I am not even firing
any of my radio gear up. If I get the manual I will scan and
forward to RHF for inclussion in the files section.

So many toys, so little time.

Terry