Old August 6th 05, 08:03 PM

Mary wrote:
I just bought a PRO-2033 and would like to hear 460.300 and what's listed
Do you think I am a) doing it wrong. b) the scanner itself doesn't function

Mary, a good first step would be to check the manual for that
radio (Radio Shack has many available online if you don't have
it) and perform a "reset." That will get you back to the shape
the radio was in when it came out of the box. Then follow the
manual for entering a new frequency. If the radio is working
properly, that ought to get you started. If it DOESN'T work,
your radio may not be working right. Oh--you DO have an
antenna of some kind hooked to it?

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001