Old August 6th 05, 10:12 PM
N9OGL

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
SORRY CORRECTION WATCH THE **** FLY!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ALL CAN TALK THE
TALK AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO....TALK!!!

It seems to me that you tried similar bravado some time back. It cost
you an ISP. Keep it up, Todd and you'll have to write letters to r.r.a.p.

Dave K8MN

Well Dave if I didn't have to but up with you and your little
boyfriends bullying on here, things would probably be a little better.
Hey go whine to the FCC all I have to tell you and them is good luck in
the contest. As for my ISP hey do it and everyone on here and the
Internet will know what a total jerk you really are.