Old August 7th 05, 10:36 AM
Radio Active

On 5 Aug 2005 06:23:10 -0700, K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
#### you Steve you ####ing little troll, why don't you crawl back under
that ####ing rock where you came from and when want to hear from your
bullying ### we'll ask.

Toiddie, I am disappointed in you. Profanity was only 12.9% of
that post...Way, way down from your personal best!

Here's where YOUR biggest disappointment comes in, Toid...I get to
exercise the EXACT SAME "freedom of speech" that YOU get to use...

Sucks, huh...?!?!

You may not like the way I use mine, but then I guess that leaves
us tied now, doesn't it...?!?!

Keep that First Amendment spirit, Toiddie!

Steve, K4YZ

Interesting how Todd considers others using the same First Amendment
rights he does as "bullying."

He must have been deprived of essential education during his formative
years.

Ed