Old August 7th 05, 02:51 PM

Burr,I didn't have a hard time at all waiting on going to Vietnam at
Oakland Army Terminal in Oakland,California the first of
January,1964.They let us go anywhere we wanted to go as long as we were
back by around 10:00 PM at night.I spent four days and nights at Oakland
Army Terminal.I am not sorry at all I worked in Ammunition
receiving,handling,maintance and storage in Ammunition in the 114th
Aviation Company in Vietnam in 1964 and I would gladly do it all over
again in a heartbeat.Oakland Army Terminal was closed down years ago.
cuhulin