Old August 7th 05, 03:08 PM

My eight years older brother was an MP,then he got into Helicopter
repair and maintance.He and I were in Vietnam at the same time in 1964.I
have mentioned that before in this news group.I was in the
U.S.Army,ARADCOM (Army Air Defense Command) at Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois and SL-60 (you had to have a secret clearance to be in any
of those Missile sites,I had one) near Pacific,Missouri in 1963,Fort
Knox Armor School in 1963,Vietnam in 1964,and Fort Hood,Texas in 1965.I
have mentioned that before too.Yes,there are some very smart people who
come to this news group,smarter than myself by far.But what am I suppose
to think when honus says I mess around with my dog? I dont do that sort
of thing.I have been called a thief in this news group,I do not
steal.The old tv set with the shadowy rolling lines on it that I bought
at the Goodwill store,I paid the $5.00 they had marked on the screen
with a piece of tape.I am glad you hauled off and popped that woman,Good
One!.Thanks for that.
cuhulin