Old August 7th 05, 06:26 PM
John Smith

Uncle teddie:

Many things are highly improbable, I agree, such as evolution.

However, if you venture a religious belief in evolution, and then there
are millions of millions of planets out there near similar to earth, with
billions of billions of mud puddles on them--aliens become a given
probability.

John

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:23:09 -0400, Uncle Ted wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:30:50 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Uncle Teddie:

Get used to the idea, else believe we crawled out of mud puddles,

What "idea" are you talking about?

and if so,
get ready for the aliens which are likely on their way here--since there is a
great possibility some of them left the mud puddles of other planets before we
got our start here...

There are a lot of things that are possible, but many of those
possibilities are highly unlikely.

Anyway you cut it, don't look good...

What don't look good?

Course, my rig and my antenna are not "christian", neither do they believe in
"mud puddle creatures"--they are in a heck of a predicament there...

What "predicament" are you talking about? You're not making any sense.