Old September 8th 03, 11:56 PM
Roy Lewallen

pez, your English is no barrier. It's better than many Americans posting
on this and other newsgroups. The "language" of the "language barrier"
here is the language of mathematics. Some of the posters who have been
the most verbal and insistent don't seem to able to deal with the math
necessary to understand the concepts involved, so they're reduced to
arguments which can't be mathematically demonstrated.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

pez wrote:
"Richard Clark" wrote in message ...

| Hi Fellows,
|
| Such intense interest and no comments to SV7DMC for his work to this
| matter?

Dear Mr. Richard Clark,

Thank you very much for your kind interest!

You have absolutely right.
It's a pity indeed
but unfortunately
there are but very few comments for our point of view.
However at least,
all of them which are centered on the heard of the matter,
I have a feeling that,
are rather positive.
I hope.
Perhaps we have to put the blame
on this damned language barrier.
Who knows?
Too much silence...

Sincerely yours,

pez
SV7BAX

P.S.
Permit me please to correct you on that:
It is not "his work" but "her work".