Old August 7th 05, 11:17 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

Snip

I think Cahooglin is such a strange character that some can't resist
the interaction with him. He's the only person I ever kill filed and
for only one reason and that's his disrespect of women. He's a retch
and needs a primitive education that can only be conducted out behind
a barn or a wood pile.

Well that is one take on him but I don't know if I agree with it. I
think some people have self respect and socialization issues where they
just don't know how to post something intelligent or topical. I think
posting stupid off topic stuff just to get a reaction is the goal since
they don't know what to do otherwise. This does not mean he acts out
what he posts here away from the keyboard.

Not being able to post on topic is the equivalent of not being able to
figure out a device works so they just start bashing it reducing it to
useless rubble.

I've seen people just dump the trash out of their car into the street
or parking lot right next to trash cans. Some people just don't want to
behave. You would normally stay away from this sort of person so why do
you and others interact with them in the news group is a mystery to me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California