Old August 8th 05, 01:28 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
news:FauJe.14913$Y2.7938@trnddc09...

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"Tom Holden" wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
news:ky5Je.5410$sv.4612@trnddc08...
I think you said something about yourself along time ago but I don't
remember all of it.

Would you say a few words about yourself, the name "cuhulin" you

choose
and why, what interest do you have in the "MP's" and please include

your
real first name (for some reason I think it was Steve)

Nobody cares.

Clearly untrue, as evidenced by the initial inquiry. If no one cared, no
one
would have inquired.

I think Cahooglin is such a strange character that some can't resist the
interaction with him. He's the only person I ever kill filed and for only
one reason and that's his disrespect of women. He's a retch and needs a
primitive education that can only be conducted out behind a barn or a wood
pile.

B.H.