Old August 8th 05, 01:30 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

I think Cahooglin is such a strange character that some can't resist the
interaction with him. He's the only person I ever kill filed and for only
one reason and that's his disrespect of women. He's a retch and needs a
primitive education that can only be conducted out behind a barn or a wood
pile.

I don't think that would help. I'm not sure about him. Sometimes I think
he's a deep troll, other times I think he's a not-so-deep idiot.

But I -always- think of him as my bitch.

Get it? Bitch? A dog reference, you see. eg