Old August 8th 05, 06:42 AM
John Smith

Uncle ted:

I am afraid you would have to have the ability to carry on a conversation
without me having to align all of my comments up to your comments which
prompted them. If you need to, go back, read your posts, read mine--in
sequential order, you should be able to figure it out... if not, we
probably should not be having this conversation in the first place...

I see that is the style you choose (alignment of each of my comments to
your counter-comments), and now, perhaps, I know why you need such a
style.

I am afraid you may have to choose others who you can "understand."

John

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 01:20:09 -0400, Uncle Ted wrote:

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 10:26:59 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Uncle teddie:

Many things are highly improbable, I agree, such as evolution.

However, if you venture a religious belief in evolution, and then there
are millions of millions of planets out there near similar to earth, with
billions of billions of mud puddles on them--aliens become a given
probability.

John

What does this have to do with what I originally posted about Jesus?
You're still not making any sense.