Old April 7th 04, 02:03 AM

How U been Joe? Here's the goods on your iron (beats posting BS,
no?):

Designed for typical mod toobs 203A's, 805's, 75TL's, 203Z's.

Pri Z 9,000/6,700 CT 350ma

Sec Z 8,000/6,000/4,000 350ma

Rated 250-350 watts (assume this is the Class B audio load), 26 lbs.

Do you have an old Triad catalogue, Joe? We need one worse than a
dead man needs a coffin.

I am still looking for a MIL power iron nbr that makes no sense (not a
civilian catalogue number).

One of these daze I'm still gonna try you on my flea rig. :-)

(Yardleyite) wrote in message ...
Hi All
Looking for information and hook up specs for a Chicago Transformer MOD trans
CMS-1

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Please email :

directly.
Mod-U-Later,
Joe Cro N3IBX