Old August 8th 05, 01:48 PM
Uncle Ted

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:47:51 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Uncle Ted:

Let me try a simple approach for you. Since, by your own text, you
dismissed the possibility of Jesus, the ONLY other explanation currently
"on the board" is evolution.

Wrong. I dismissed the bible and the version of Jesus that it depicts.
Whether or not such a person actually existed is another matter, and
it certainly doesn't have anything to do with evolution.

I accepted debate on what that all involves,
such as the existence of aliens, and moved to that platform... why would
you wish to go back and debate Jesus, an idea/possibility you have
dismissed. I simply don't know, could be here because of "God" and
awaiting an angel--or, could be here because of mud puddles and are
awaiting an alien... But, it is damn sure one or the other (well, there
are other possible reasons, but even fewer supporters of those...)

Go drink a bottle of Jim Beam with your medication. Maybe you'll come
up with some more of those "possibilities". Better yet, maybe you'll
keel over from alcohol poisoning and fall into one of those mud
puddles you mentioned...