Old August 8th 05, 05:01 PM
not i

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:42:30 GMT, "albert & brittany spears"
wrote:

You need to brush up on electronics.theory - seriously.

Instead of playing with nice old radios perhaps Lego blocks might be your
speed.

Diane is much brighter than you are. I don't think you are even
qualified for lego blocks. Something to do with maturity.

"Diane" wrote in message
Dumb question, but how does it affect my old tube receivers slowly
bringing up the voltage using my 12amp variable transformer versus a
smaller one? Is it just overkill or is there some danger to the radio?
-Phil (not Diane)