Old August 8th 05, 11:11 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Trying to reason with Toad is like talking to a rock.

Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA....you seriously expect the FCC to answer a question
from
YOU?

Well you dumb redneck, either they will or the court of appeals will
tell too.

FCC responds to complaints. The issue is K1MAN, not W1AW. If you got a
problem with W1AW, send in a complaint. If you got the gonads that is.

Moron, W1AW does the same thing, it is funny that ALL THE MORONS in
amateur radio complain about K1MAN, and not W1AW.

SNIP What a blowhard you are Toad. Ham radio is NOT COMMERCIAL.
Broadcast radio is. Need I continue, really? You are not actually that
ignorant are you?

And what dumbass you are, Amateur radio is NON-COMMERCIAL, but
NON-COMMERCIAL IN ALL THE OTHER SERVICE CAN MAKE MONEY, BUT ONLY ENOUGH
TO SUBSTAIN THE STATION. Commercial radio can make a profit, read the
rules you freaking moron.

The FCC has answered that question. It is UP TO THE CONTROL OPERATOR.

yeah but the NAL seems to me is an attempt by the FCC to control the
content. Simply because the definitions of an information bulletin and
broadcasting is very vague.

Todd N9OGL