Old August 8th 05, 11:26 PM
Brian Hill

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
news
I fill out a request for a password, several months ago and today I get an
email stating
"No passwords for fake address"
If it's a fake address, how the hell did I get the email??????
Then when I go to reply, I get a "message rejected by server" notice.
What a Freakin' joke...

a.. Passwords for ILGRadio are not available for those who are using a
freemail (freemailer) e-mail address
(e.g. hotmail, yahoo, altavista, bigfoot, netscape, usa.com, hotbot, gmx,
web.de, freenet.de, ...)
From these freemailers (some of them are selling e-mail addresses to
commercial SPAMERS) we received a lot of unwanted SPAM MAILS during the past
without stopping. Therefore we donīt wish to receive any mail from those
providers !

Are you using a freemailer Jim?

--
73 and good DX. B.H.