Old August 9th 05, 07:06 AM
John Smith

Anon:

To tell you the truth, I have had both long and short hair. I have much
seen it as I do the difference between a conversation on 10 meters and one
on 11 meters, they are both alright...

Some people lacking real self-esteem always find some element to which
they can attach themselves to and feel superior or better than another or
a group. This only appears very strange to one who views them on their
interests, thoughts, ideas, motivations and ability to be interesting...

Like that old TV ad, "We don't want tuna with good taste, we want tuna
that tastes good!" I'll be the judge of someone who "thinks his/her self
interesting", what they think just isn't a concern of mine, in that
area... strange they can consider it to be any other way...

John

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 04:51:30 +0000, Anonymous wrote:

In article
John Smith wrote:

... Sampsons' strength was in his hair, didn't seem God hated

long hair
too much ...

Yep, and Jesus his son had long hair.......I bet even God has a
pony tail and long white beard.

Saggytits is just upset since he went bald before he reached 18.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.