Old August 9th 05, 08:01 PM
frank halaburak

Hi Monte, I haven't received any CD/DVD yet. Just yesterday I got three
identical envelopes but
with different stamps and they all had the reception report form and a
pamphlet, They could hae thrown
in a QSL ! All 3 were postmarked on July 31. 73, Frank
"Monte" t a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
I sent a reception report to the Libya address and to their Malta
address on December 16, 2002. Received a personal letter February 4,
2003 via registered mail (at least I had to sign for it at the post
office). While the letter does not verify my reception exactly, it
does mention "your following-up programmes of voice of Africa and also
your notices." And it was signed by someone at "Listeners affairs".
Over the following months they also sent a tourism booklet, a tourism
CD/DVD, and another piece I forgot what. Each envelope also contained
a reception report form printed on heavy, glossy, green paper. It's
not a place I want to visit, but you're right about the nice colorful
stamps.

Monte
Nashville, Tennessee USA

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:23:15 -0400, "frank halaburak"
wrote:

Hi, I mailed in a reception report back in April and so far I have
received
6 envelopes in the mail
from them. Each one had a folded-up pamphlet and printed reception report
form. No QSL yet.
Nice stamps on the envelopes though. Has anybody here been succesful in
getting a QSL from them ?

Thanks and 73, Frank